Watch Stephen on ABC News
It’s Time to Innovate the Way You Innovate
Innovation, when done right…
- is a repeatable and predictable process.
- effectively motivates and engages employees to maximize returns.
- can efficiently solve and implement an organization’s most pressing challenges.
- leverages open innovation and crowdsourcing to speed time-to-market, reduce costs, and minimize risk.
And Stephen Shapiro can help you get there.
During his 20 years of innovation experience, Stephen…
- established and led a 20,000-person innovation practice at Accenture
- authored five books on innovation, including the best selling Best Practices Are Stupid
- has spoken to hundreds of thousands of people in over 40 countries
- has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Fortune, Investor’s Business Day, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, SUCCESS Magazine, and Newsweek
- has contributed dozens of articles to the American Express OPEN Forum.
Contact us today to learn how Stephen can help your organization adapt, evolve, and grow through his speeches, workshops, advisory work, and books.
Want to see more? Watch videos of Stephen in action